The Financial Connector is a step-by-step, fee-based financial planning process to help individuals and business owners set, analyze, implement, and update their total financial picture. Through this process we will:
- Discuss your personal and financial objectives
- Help set and prioritize financial goals by gathering information on current plans
- Develop customized plan design by providing expert review & analysis
- Provide a careful explanation of strategic options and tactics
- Prioritize strategies to implement and educate you on the proper financial instruments
- Help complete plan adjustment and option review
- And, most important, confirm plan on a regular basis and measure the achievement of the goal
These plans are supported by:
- Investment management products (e.g., stocks, bonds, mutual funds)
- Insurance planning and products (e.g., term, universal, and variable life; health; long-term care; and disability insurance)
- Asset allocation services
- Educational programs
- Tax-sensitive planning
- Estate planning coordination services
Many people assume that estate planning is mainly about saving estate taxes. Consequently, they often don't bother putting together an estate plan because they assume that their estate is too small to be taxed. Yet estates often are more valuable than we realize. Through our financial planning process we will discuss:
- Controlling assets before and after death
- Providing for the care of dependent children
- Reducing the emotional and financial burden on their heirs
- Reducing feuding among heirs over the estate
- Helping to ensure the continuation of a business
- Increasing the amount available for charitable donations
- Reducing the cost and delay of probate
- Providing for a legacy of your values
Estate planning done in conjunction with your tax and legal advisor.
Wealth Management Consulting
As you strive to grow your personal net worth, the financial challenges you face become increasingly complex. While some investors have a long-term strategy in place to grow their assets and manage risk within their portfolios, many do not have strategies for dealing with the tax implications that result from the distribution and transfer of the assets they have worked so hard to accumulate.
Capitalizing on opportunities to preserve, grow, and transfer your wealth requires the sophisticated guidance of a professional who knows and understands your long-term financial goals.
As an Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®, I have the ability to offer wealth management services that address the complex financial planning issues that many of my clients face. Commonwealth’s Wealth Management program provides me with the infrastructure to offer you a comprehensive array of services to help plan and manage your wealth
Trust & Charitable Services
With charitable gifting, you can donate your property to your favorite charity and reduce your potential estate taxes. A gift of property to a qualified charity may provide income and estate tax deductions if certain qualifications are met. Thus, you get a sense of fulfillment from giving to an organization in which you believe and the peace of mind that comes with knowing your donation will decrease the estate tax burden on loved ones. There are many ways to include charitable gifting in your estate plan:
- Donor Advised Funds
- Private Foundations
- Charitable Trusts
- Outright Bequests
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Disability Insurance Insurance
- Health and Welfare Plans
Risk is a fact of life and can have a dramatic impact on your wealth. Risk management is intended to minimize financial and other potential losses associated with risks to your assets, health, or business.
Each investor should evaluate the possibility of personal, business, and professional liability; property loss; catastrophic illness or disability; and assisted living. Part of our job is to protect your financial well-being, and that may require us to help you insulate yourselves from certain risks.